For our English speaking visitors
Near the Pont-du-Gard, in the heart of Provence, an original monument recommended by guidebooks. Nice walk in the mediterranean forest. Ancient troglodyte monastery dug by ermits and monks. Vestiges of mediaeval fortifications. The top of the hill, above the Rhône, offers a wonderful view on Provence.
Free tour with a 6-page color document included in the entry price. Free entrance for children under 18.
Opening hours in january
14:00 – 17:00
14:00 – 17:00
Please note: at lunchtime and in the evening, last admission 1/2 hour before closing. Allow 10 to 15 minutes to go up from the parking lot. Not recommended for people with reduced mobility.
Other months 2022
- February : from February 5, every day from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. except Monday;
- March : daily from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
- April, May, June : Tuesday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
- July and August: every day from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- September and october : Tuesday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Closed on Mondays.
- November : Tuesday to Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5:30 pm.
- December and january : saturday and sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 pm.
- Christmas hollidays : Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 5 pm.
Individual and group entry prices
Adults: € 5.50 – Job seekers, teachers and students: € 4.50 – Under 18: free.
Groups free to visit: 10 to 20 people during opening hours (more than 20, contact us). Reduced price.
Guided tours for groups: by reservation at any time of the year, from 20 people.
Mas des Tourelles: our partner offers you free entry upon presentation of your Abbey tickets. Visit of the reconstructed Gallo-Roman cellar, the exhibitions and the archaeological site.
The entrance ticket to the abbey also gives entitlement, upon presentation, to free entry to the Mas des Tourelles, in Beaucaire, and at a reduced rate to the Archaeological Museum of Beaucaire.
Payment in cash or credit cards.
COVID 19 measures: compliance with the measures in force at the time of your visit. The site is entirely outdoors. The HEALTH PASS must be presented at reception when purchasing your tickets.
In very bad weather the abbey may be closed.
Parking guarded only during opening hours.
Cash payment; checks or bank cards on site.
No toilets in the Abbey. Toilets at our partner Mas des Tourelles.
Your dog is welcome, but kept on a leash.